- YALE LAW SCHOOL, New Haven, CT. Juris Doctor, (1977).
- GRADUATE SCHOOL OF ARTS AND SCIENCES, UNIVERSITY OF PENNSYLVANIA, Philadelphia, PA. Master of Arts in Political Science (1974).
- COLLEGE OF ARTS AND SCIENCES, UNIVERSITY OF PENNSYLVANIA, Philadelphia, PA. Bachelor of Arts, Magna Cum Laude, (1974). Majors: Political Science and History.
- TEMPLE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF LAW, Philadelphia, PA [l983-Present] Professor of Law Taught courses in securities regulation, advanced securities, corporations, contracts, contract remedies, international trade and investment, international commercial transactions, European Union law, advanced corporate problems, comparative commercial law, Spanish for lawyers and comparative private law.
- LUISS GUIDO CARLI UNIVERSITY, FACULTY OF JURISPRUDENCE, Rome, Italy [May 2013, May 2014, May 2016] Visiting Professor of Law Lectured to graduate and undergraduate students in the areas of securities regulation, corporations, comparative law and international trade law.
- INTER-AMERICAN UNIVERSITY OF PUERTO RICO-SCHOOL OF LAW Hato Rey, PR [August 2011] Visiting Professor of Law Taught brief intensive course in US Securities regulation.
- UNIVERSITY OF ROME-TEMPLE UNIVERSITY LAW SCHOOL, Summer Session Abroad, [Summer 1984, 2010]. Professor of Law Taught comparative commercial law, European Union law and introduction to American law.
- RUTGERS UNIVERSITY LAW SCHOOL-CAMDEN, Camden, NJ [January-May 1993] Visiting Professor of Law Taught courses in European Economic Community law and Corporations.
- UNIVERSITY OF PENNSYLVANIA, WHARTON SCHOOL OF BUSINESS, LAUDER INSTITUTE OF INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT, Philadelphia, PA [Fall 1991, 1993, 1995] Adjunct Lecturer Taught course in Latin American business law (in Spanish) to Lauder Institute MA/MBA Candidates
- UNIVERSITY OF ATHENS-TEMPLE UNIVERSITY LAW SCHOOL, Summer Session Abroad, [Summer 1987-89] Associate Professor of Law Taught comparative private law.
- UNIVERSITY OF PUERTO RICO SCHOOL OF LAW, Río Piedras, PR [Summer 1986,1999] Visiting Professor of Law Taught courses in securities regulation and transnational insolvency in Spanish).
- VALDES-FAULI, RICHARDSON & COBB, Miami, FL [l982-l983] Associate Experience in corporate, commercial, business and international matters, (including joint ventures, banking, offshore corporations, securities, trademarks and Latin American law).
- DILWORTH, PAXSON, KALISH & KAUFFMAN, Philadelphia, PA [l977-l982] Associate Experience in all phases of litigation in state and federal courts, (including jury and non-jury trials) in the following areas of substantive law: antitrust, commercial and corporate, construction contracts, insurance, No-Fault Act, products liability defense, railroad reorganization, securities and torts.
- MORGAN, LEWIS & BOCKIUS, Philadelphia, PA and Washington, D.C. [Summer 1976]
- O’NEILL & BORGES, Hato Rey, PR [Summer l975, Summer 1976]
- Consultant: AMERICAN LAW INSTITUTE, Philadelphia, PA [l993-2003] Consultant, Project on International Insolvency
- SENATE OF PENNSYLVANIA, LAW & JUSTICE COMMITTEE, Harrisburg, PA [l985-l987] Consultant on S.1200 and S. 599, Bills amending and Re-codifying Pennsylvania’s corporate statutes.
- INTERNATIONAL BANK FOR RECONSTRUCTION & DEVELOPMENT (WORLD BANK), Washington, DC [1995-1998] Consultant on a project evaluating the harmonization of competition law and policy in the MERCOSUR member states.
- MERCOSUR: The Common Market of the Southern Cone, Carolina Academic Press (2005)
- Awarded Second Prize, Best Book of the Year Competition, Inter-American Bar Association, El Salvador (2006)
- Política Sobre La Competencia en MERCOSUR, (with Rowat and Lubrano) World Bank Technical Paper No. 385 (Spanish Version) (1998)
- Competition Policy and MERCOSUR, (with Rowat and Lubrano) World Bank Technical Papers #385 (1997)
Capítulos de Libros
- ‘Bush v. Gore’ in Max Planck Encyclopaedia of Comparative Constitutional Law (2016)
- ‘Andean Community,’(Update) in Max Planck Encyclopaedia of Public International Law. (2012)
- ‘Andean Community Court of Justice’(Update) in Max Planck Encyclopaedia of Public International Law. (2012)
- ‘Andean Community,’ in Max Planck Encyclopaedia of Public International Law. (2007)
- ‘Andean Community Court of Justice’ in Max Planck Encyclopaedia of Public International Law. (2007)
- ‘United States Regulation of International Trade: Selected Topics’ in Introduction to International Business Law: Legal Transactions in a Global Economy Oceana (1996)
- ‘The Lawyer as Historian: Henry Richardson and The Origins of African-American Interests in International Law’ Temple International & Comparative Law Journal (2017) (forthcoming)
- ‘Book Review: Guido Calabresi’s The Future of Law and Economics’ 2 Italian Law Review 102 (2016)
- ‘MERCOSUR at Twenty: From Adolescence to Adulthood?’ 27 Temple International & Comparative Law Journal 1 (2013)
- ‘Economic Paradigms and Latin American Development Theory: The Search for Nirvana’17 Berkeley La Raza Law Journal 51(2006)
- ‘The Geneva Conventions and their Applicability to the ‘War on Terror’ 14 Temple Political & Civil Rights Law Review 101 (2006)
- ‘MERCOSUR: The Common Market of the Twenty-First Century?’32 Georgia International & Comparative Law Journal 1 (2004)
- ‘John M. Lindsey, Professor Emeritus, 1932-1998’ 12 Temple International & Comparative Law Journal I (1998)
- ‘The Gulf War and United Nations Actions with Respect to Breaches of the Peace: Achieving the New World Order’ 11 Wisconsin International Law Journal 259(November 1994)
- ‘Privatization of Public Enterprises in Latin America,’ (With Wegen) American Society of International Law Proc. 124 (1993) 7
- ‘The Philippine Bases and Status of Forces Agreement: Lessons for the Future’ 137 Military Law Review 67 (1992)
- ‘Estados Unidos: La Experiencia y Nuevas Tendencias Sobre El Arbitraje y los Métodos Alternos Para la Resolución de Controversias’ Seminario Arbitraje Comercial y Métodos Alternos para la Resolución de Controversias La Paz, Bolivia (1990)
- ‘The Restructuring of the Relationship between Shareholders and the Corporate Entity: Reflections on Berle and Means’ 94 Dickinson Law Review 99 (1989)
- ‘The New Pennsylvania Corporation Law-A Horse Designed by Committee’ 59 Temple Law Quarterly 437 (1986)
- ‘Amending the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act of 1977: Repeating the Mistakes of the Past?’ 38 Rutgers Law Review 29 (1985)